1.This website is provided as a service to promote Australian Indigenous Leadership, Arts,Enterpriseand Knowledge. It welcomes anyone willing to join us in this pursuit.
2. You are encouraged to view as much content as you wish for free, and to share what you learn with others both online and offline.
3. Anyone can join Moonaboola Limited by providing basic contact information (name, email address, residence and cultural identity) and becoming a member of the company – subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
4. Please respect the law. Do not post copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright) or attempt to engage in illegal behaviour of any sort.
5. Moonaboola Limited reserves the right to remove any comments or content from the site, for any reason and without prior warning.
6. If you violate these terms, or otherwise act disrespectfully, disruptively or illegally on Moonaboola Limited’s website, we reserve the right to terminate your membership, at any time, and without prior warning.
7. Please help and assist Moonaboola Limited’s in achieving its future shared vision together.
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Queensland and Australia.
… I give – you give – we share …