© Moonaboola Limited 2011
Copyright in the content of this website is held by Moonaboola Limited.
Copyright in materials present on the Moonaboola Website (‘the website’), including text, images, software, logos, icons, and code, are owned by the Moonaboola Limited (unless otherwise indicated). Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted in accordance with the requirements of the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever, all other rights are reserved.
Please read the Disclaimer, Copyright statement and Privacy statement carefully before accessing the Moonaboola website.
When you post any material to the website, you agree that you grant Moonaboola Limited a royalty-free and irrevocable licence to do any act comprised in the copyright in the material you post, including to:
- reproduce it
- publish it
- perform it in public
- communicate it to the public by transmitting it electronically or making it available for access online
- authorise other users of the website to copy, make derivatives, download, print, transmit electronically or make the material available online for purposes of non-commercial educational use and personal research.
Where you do not own the copyright in the material, you must ensure that the owner of those rights or person authorised to sublicense those rights, grants the above rights to Moonaboola Limited.
With the exception of content licensed to Moonaboola Limited which has different conditions of use, you may copy, download, print, reproduce or build upon material on the website for non-commercial, personal research or educational purposes, on the condition that you:
- do not make or sell copies of it for commercial gain
- do not copy it onto non-Departmental websites without the expressed permission of the owner
- do not infringe the moral rights of the creator of any material you post to the website and ensure that:
- where it is reasonable to do so, you identify and correctly attribute the material to the person who created it
- material is not falsely attributed
- material is not distorted, mutilated, materially altered or otherwise dealt with such that the creator’s honour or reputation would be prejudiced
- reproductions of material continue to bear any notices attached to or contained in the material.
In relation to content made available under licence to Moonaboola Limited with restricted conditions of use, your rights are set out in the conditions of use supplied with that content.
For any uses of the material on the website other than those permitted above, you must obtain the express permission of the Moonaboola Limited.
Written requests for permission should be addressed to the:
The Chairperson, Moonaboola Limited
PO Box 646, MARYBOROUGH QLD 4650
All Trademarks displayed on this website are subject to the legal rights of Moonaboola Limited or the other Trademark owners and the unauthorized use of any Trademark displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.